Add Users

If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.

’15 Minutes to Frame’

Can’t seem to logon to our Forum this morning so here’s the post Joan asked me to put up…

Charlie Edwards and I will be “framing” a discussion for 12/17 related to the tools Charlie introduced for text annotation and analysis during her mini-project presentation last month, and my attempts to integrate them into a wiki site I’m developing for my blended course on the ancient world.

Any individual, pairing, or group who wants to reserve a spot for either 12/10 or 12/17, please add your comment to this post summarizing your plans and choosing your date to present — Drew

2 comments to ’15 Minutes to Frame’

• On 12/17/09 I’d like to talk about how I’m using turnitin.com not just to check for plagiarism, but as a digital portfolio and a tool to help students find their voice when writing and balancing direct textual quotes. There is also a peer critiquing option which I am investigating which I hope to share.

• I’d like to sign up for 12/17…I hope to show the progress I’ve made on my writing pedagogy site and perhaps talk about/rate different electronic peer review options.